Wednesday, August 22, 2012

And So It Begins

Or maybe ends?

People keep talking about fall and cooler temperatures and Halloween...friends, I'm not ready.  Not even a little bit. I hate that the daylight hours are shorter already.  It hurts my heart a little.

I love summer.

I love the heat.

I love being hot, as opposed to cold.

And I really especially love THIS summer.  What an incredible season it's been.  I was just flipping through some photos (like in the olden days when there were photo albums, except this was flipping through facebook), looking at the activities I was a part of.  I am so fortunate to have been a part of some really good times!

My first 5k...



The Dirty Dash...






Birthdays, random togetherness, new friends, old friends...it has been incredible.

And now Spain (which 9 times out of 10, I manage to spell Sapin when I'm typing).

I was talking with my dad this morning, telling him all of my plans for the trip, and he reminded me that it will pretty much be fall by the time I return home.  Kind of sad, but this will be the trip of my lifetime, at least this life so far.  And if it means I will experience fall upon my return...well, these are chances I'm willing to take!

In the mean time, I will continue to soak up every minute of sunshine that I can.  And I will enjoy every second of patio time with my friends (I lovelovelove eating dinner on my patio!).  And I will continue to make this the best summer!

What will you be doing to continue the summer goodness?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I LOVE FALL! :)I'm so excited that the hot weather will be going away soon. Sorry friend, but I say bring it on!