Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MIA


"Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will."
Jawaharal Nehru



Hi friends.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be MIA for a few.  I'm leaving for Ft. Worth for the weekend to attend AdvoCare Success School, and I'm soooo excited!! 

The plan: come back reenergized, refreshed, and with my normal, positive energy, inspiring self in tow, because let's face it...I'm sucking this week at being motivational and inspirational.

Next week will be better...I promise!

In the meantime, I hope that your thoughts take you higher, your dreams fill your soul, and that you never lose sight of the path you're on, because it is where you are meant to be at this exact moment. Learn from it, every single day!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Nikki said...

HAVE FUN this weekend! Can't wait to hear about it!

bigT said...

You ROCK Ang!!! Have an awesome time and bring me back some of your knowledge!! Love you!