Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Live with PURPOSE

"When you become SUCCESSFUL, you don't ask what's wrong with something; you ask what's RIGHT with it!"
annonymous...because I can't find who said it. 

AdvoCare asks the question of every Distributor, "what is your Purpose?"  Why are you here?  What is your goal and how will AdvoCare get you there?

My Purpose is debt and financial freedom.  The husband of ex (aka J) and I have a huge chunk of credit card debt (sorry mom!). And two homes, one of which we're upside down in. And my house, the not-upside-down one, I have until next April to get to a place financially that I can refinance it into my name or else I have to sell. That's our deal.  I'll stick to it.

Don't get me wrong...I make OK money at my day job...enough to pay the bills and have money to live on.  But it's not enough money to get AHEAD.  And I don't want J to feel like I'm not holding up my end of the deal because I make less.  I helped get us into this financial pit, so I will help get us out.

Enter opportunity with AdvoCare.

I've had a lot of questions this week about why AdvoCare.  Here are two reasons:

I already know that the products work; they've helped turn this body into a lean, mean fighting machine (OK, not so much fighting, but you get the point).  It's certainly a product I believe in.

The company is backed by a Scientific and Medical Advisory Board...a bunch of scientist and doctors making sure that the composition of each product is safe and provides the best nutrition to the human body.  I can stand behind that for sure.

Friends, I'm declaring to you...my Purpose is to become financially stable and to become debt free.  I don't need to be loaded; that's not my style.  But I will become stable, both for my current and future lives.  And from this point forward, I will pour all that I have into that Purpose!

In general, in your life, what is your Purpose? What gets you moving every morning and keeps you going throughout the day? 


Have an awesome day!
Ang

1 comment:

Nikki said...

GO GIRL GO! You got this!