Monday, July 30, 2012

Live with PURPOSE, part deux

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.
Dalai Lama


Last week, I spilled my guts here about my AdvoCare Purpose...about having money to pay off debt, refi my house, etc. etc.  I've been working under this general Purpose for about three months now.  And it is a good Purpose, a strong one.  But it's not me, or mine.  I've struggled with it daily, to be quite honest.

Truth is, I mentioned in that other post that I don't want to be loaded.  I have no desire to have the biggest house on the the block.  I don't need a lot of money or things...I just want to continue to pay my bills on time...and have enough extra so that I can avoid having a roommate once this one moves out.  Details.

This past Friday night, I was getting ready to meet a friend for dinner.  I stepped out of the shower and it hit me like a ton of bricks...my Purpose.  If you've read me long enough, you know that I am the Sunshine Giver.  I receive GREAT joy from helping others be happy and healthy and enjoy life.  I've recently discovered that I'm also pretty good at helping people believe in themselves.  So, why in the world wouldn't I take these things, these ideals that come naturally to me, and wrap them up with a product that I totally believe in and that has already helped so many of my friends become healthier and happier?  No brainer, right?!  Seriously...sometimes the blonde really takes over!

Friends, my Purpose in AdvoCare, and in this amazing life that I've been given, is to help people be healthy, be happy, and to BELIEVE in themselves.  This is my goal in life, and it fits so well with AdvoCare.

I'm just really excited about this whole stinking idea and I wanted to share with you. Thanks for listening!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Tabitha Mahoney said...

Love this!!
Gave you an award!

Tab

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I wish I was your neighbor not only would we be fantabulous friends but you could give me toilet paper when I ran out.