Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Intuition



I've never been one to listen to my intuition...or realize that I have one, I guess.  Women always talk about "knowing" stuff and "feeling" that something was going to happen/did happen/whatever, but I've never had that.  I've never been one who goes around saying, oh yeah, I totally knew such and such was going down.

That is, until now.

My guts have been telling me all sorts of stuff lately, and they have been SPOT ON every single time.  From running into people at certain locations to things happening that others may try to deny, my guts have been telling me the truth for the last couple of months.

Most of the time, it's not stuff that I really want to know about or admit to or believe, but my intuition is a truth teller.  I'm going to guess intuition has been by my side all along, but I've just made the choice to ignore it because I didn't like the answer.

Fortunately, I'm super in tune with it now.  Everything it says, I believe.  Over anyone's words, I believe myself.  I am the only one who won't lie to me.  I believe in ME.

Moral of the story friends...listen to your guts: they know what they're talking about!  Love you!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

Chandra said...

Yes! That little voice within knows what it's talking about! Hope you are having a great week and thanks for keeping me motivated and going strong:)

...now my little voice is telling me to go eat...i must oblige!

Jenn said...

That little voice is ALWAYS right -- it's just really hard to listen to sometimes :). I'm glad you've found yours!

Emily said...

I'm a huge fan of intuition. I feel like sometimes mine comes in waves, but think it's actually just that the more I listen to it, the stronger it gets. Kinda cool, I think. Yay for yours being so consistently spot on lately!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

oh, if this is never ever more true. a woman has some of the best instinct. it has served me well. the only thing is sometimes my guts don't give me any warning after i eat something greasy and i have to poop.