Thursday, July 12, 2012

Friday's Letters

"When you have something good, you don't play with it.
You don't take chances with it.
When you've got something good, you get every single thing you can get out of it. Cause guess what?
When you take care of something good, that something good takes care of you."
FACT.


Dear Friday the 13th: I ain't scared.  Fact is, you're still a Friday; therefore, you'll still be awesome.  So take that!
Dear Body: You've been struggling this last week or so with the workouts...this heat is taking its toll. But I'm so proud of you!  You totally killed all of the lifting sessions this week, and your run tonight...AMAZING!  Great work!
Dear New Music on My iPod: Thankyouthankyouthankyou!  I don't know what took my so long to add new mixes, but tonight's run is dedicated to you, rockmyrun.com's Invincible! This mix is infused with motivational quotes...and it was absolutely perfect!  The quote above is from this mix.  Unfortunately, the website doesn't tell me who said it, and either does the googles.  Lame. But on a good note, there was one song placed at the exact right moment that made me run harder, longer, and with a huge smile on my face.  PERFECT!
Dear Ultimate White Party: Oh.My.Goodness.  You are going to be soooo much fun!  Good wine, great friends, networking, live music and a pool?  Yes. Yes please!
Dear Summer Heat: I don't care what everyone else says...I'm so thankful that you're here.  YOU ROCK!
Dear Fam: I'm missing you.  Kind of a lot.  But I'll come down soon and see you, OK?  Love you!
Dear Shard of Glass that I just stepped on: Really? I've swept the floor 40 times since I shattered that glass.  That was not nice.  Not nice at all.
Dear Friends:  Yes, you.  Over there in blog reader land.  I love you.  Each and every one of you.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have super awesome and amazing weekends!

Have an awesome day!
Ang


Photobucket

11 comments:

Amanda Nicole said...

Found you from the link up!! Started following, i love your blog!!
I totally agree about the summer heat. I'd rather it bee way too hot than way too cold! I hope your foot is okay!! Have a wonderful weekend!

keri @ shaken together said...

Stopped by from the link party and the Friday the 13th comment is truth ... bring on the Fridays!!

Mosby Hardin said...

I so need to be getting some new music on my iPod for working out!

Found you on the link-up! Love your blog!

♫ Drazil ♪ said...

Found you from the linkup! Happy to be a new follower!

Ashley said...

Stopping by from the linkup!

I have the same issue with shattered glass, I feel like I'm finding pieces for weeks - NOT OK!
The menu for Ultimate White Party sounds delicious, hope you have an absolute blast!!

Debbie said...

Hey, I found you from the link up. I love your blog. I know how you feel about the heat. It is killing me too. Have a great weekend!

Shaylynn... I blahwg It's True. said...

When I first read, "white party" I thought.. well.. you probably can figure that out.

I would go to this party. However I don't own any white pants or dresses, so uh.. Nor will I ever. too many fears. too many.

Have a great day.

Nicholl Vincent said...

didn't even remember it was the 13th til now haha
visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

xoxo

Ashleigh Nichole said...

The white party sounds super fun! & as I can not agree more when it comes to the heat. I would rather be hot then cold any day! I hate winter time with a passion :( Hope you have a great weekend :)

Antoinette said...

I also found your blog through link up and this your adorable!

Between the lines

Vanessa said...

I may not enjoy when it is terribly hot but I will take it over coldness and snow any day of the week!