Thursday, July 26, 2012

Friday's Letter



Dear Boat Race Weekend: YAHOO!  I'm so excited that you're here!  I'm looking forward to celebrating you on Saturday while lounging on Double D's boat, people watching, meeting new friends, oh, and I suppose watching some of the actual races!  And the weather will be HOT!  Guaranteed to be good times!   
Dear Sunday: Sunday, glorious Sunday...guess what we're going to do?  Well, we're going to clean the bathrooms.  And probably the dog. But, more importantly, we're going to PLAN A TRIP TO SPAIN!!  YAHOO!  Yeah...five weeks from Tuesday...guess I should figure out what the heck is up!  :)   
Dear Self: Welcome back!!  It is so very good to have you back.  Please don't go to that dark, scary place ever again.  It doesn't suit you well AT ALL.  This you, the real you, the sunshiny one...it looks so very good on you. Don't loose it again!  (Guy at the airport bar last weekend: "The worst thing you can do is to veer away from yourself." Smart words, young grasshopper.)   


1: Dessert last night/2: Sunrise this morning/3: Yours truly/ 4: Weird Monkey positions

Dear Alcohol: After this weekend, you and I will be taking a break, Rachel and Ross style.  It's been fun, but it's time for us to reevaluate our relationship.  August is "focus on Spain" month and you, my dear friend, do not help me focus, on anything, not one little bit.  So I will bid you ado for a span.  Catch ya on the flip side!  
Dear Friends: Thank you for putting up with my negativity the last few weeks, and then letting me go MIA, and then still coming back to read me.  I appreciate each and every one of you so very much!  You ROCK!

Have super incredible weekends everyone!  And don't forget...I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Love ya!
Ang

Photobucket

11 comments:

Claudia at Lashes and Beard said...

Great letters! Love the "Rachel and Ross style" line - too funny. :) Congrats on your trip to Spain. Looking forward to seeing pictures and reading about your travels - you've got yourself a new follower!

Feel free to stop by and say 'hi' over at my blog. www.LashesAndBeard.com

Nikki said...

Spain is AWESOME! I went to spain when I was in high school and loved every minute of it! What part of Spain are you going to?

Sarah Rogers said...

cute blog & I like your letters :)

Sarah
sweetnessoflaughter.blogspot.com

Kenzie said...

Hey girl! I'm stopping by from the link up!

You're going to SPAIN?!! That is SO cool! I'm beyond jealous... But hope you have the most wonderful time!

I can tell by this post that you're a positive, encouraging person. Cannot wait to get to know you more as I now follow your blog!

Hope you'll check out my letters!

XO,
Kenzie

lifeaccordingtokenz@gmail.com

MacKensie said...

I'm SO jealous you're going to Spain. It is absolutely gorgeous there. I'm a new follower from Adventures of Newlyweds!

xo

MacKensie
http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

Jenn said...

Taking a break from alcohol Rachel and Ross style?? At least that means at some point you'll be coming back to it :)!!

Have a great weekend friend!

Sammantha said...

hopefully you really enjoy yourself this weekend then :)

Stop by and say hi sometime!
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Robyn said...

summers are fab-so ready for a alcohol break too!

Kelsie @ My Beautiful Life said...

this is going to sound silly, but I clicked on your blog from the link up because I Love your hairstyle. That length and color look so cute on you :)

kelsiesbeautifullife.blogspot.com

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Seriously love the qoute you posted, sure hits home when you say it like that huh?!

Oh and I have been having problems with my google account, but it let me follow your blog via twitter through your GFC, who knew you could even do that?!

Nicholl Vincent said...

what a great quote, thank you!

have a great weekend! come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com