Thursday, July 5, 2012

Friday's Letters


via

Dear Summer: 108 degrees on Sunday and Monday?  Dare I say you have arrived?  Welcome!  I cannot wait to sweat profusely because of you!  No, really, just sayin...
Dear Vacation Extraordinaire: You're here!  You're finally here!  After months of talking and planning, The Crew is finally headed out!  Walla Walla and it's lovely wineries will never be the same!  
Dear Roommate: Get your shyte together or your ass is going to find itself on the curb.  For. Real.
Dear Three Day Weekend: I'm so excited to do whatever I want alllll day tomorrow until we leave for Walla Walla.  The Farmers Market tomorrow morning is a MUST!  And a pedi...this is beyond necessary. Gross.
Dear Andrae's Kitchen and Whoopemup Hollow Cafe: I am so so so looking forward to eating you this weekend!  Great food + great wine + the best company = good holy greatness of a time!
Dear Sleep: I wish you would stop avoiding me.  Yes, I understand that I need to actually be in bed at a decent hour for you to do your job, but still...when I'm there, then it's your turn, so get on it!  The bags under my eyes are becoming quite noticeable.
Dear Friends: I hope you have safe and happy weekends!  Can you tell that I'm excited for this weekend?  Yeah, I didn't think so.  Be good and have fun!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

Photobucket


10 comments:

Amanda Nicole said...

I feel like sleep is avoiding me as well!!!! I hate it! Hopefully you'll get some rest soon! And sorry about your roommate!! I don't think I could ever handle having one!

Lauren @ Pink on the Cheek said...

Hope you have a great vacation. Everyone deserves to let loose!! Take lots of pictures of us back at work, waiting for our vacation days:)

Michelle said...

There is nothing worse than not getting along with your roommate, you dont want to go home, you avoid the place, ugh its the worse. Hope it sorts itself out soon

Chandra said...

Dear Friend...enjoy your vacation. I will be happy for you even if I'm not going! Enjoy it girl and sip some wine for me!

H. said...

Vacation time and wineries?! Sounds like sure bliss to me :)

Joey said...

OMG! That ecard is perfect! I am always so hot, at least summer gives me an excuse!! I'm having so much trouble sleeping lately too! Hope you find some rest on your vacation :)

April of A. Liz Adventures said...

Farmer's Market is a MUST for me this weekend too! I need more fruit to make a nice big pitcher of sangria :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Have a spectacular weekend! Big hugs!

Nicholl Vincent said...

Happy vacation time!

-nichollvincent.blogspot.com

Chelle said...

I'm a big fan of the Walla Walla wineries. Have you visited the ones near Chelan? I will be there next month and I'm looking for suggestions! Enjoyed reading your blog!

http://neverhadabetterday.blogspot.com/