Thursday, July 12, 2012

Do You Know...


...that in this great state of Washington, you have 30 days after you move here to change over your driver license and 60 days to register your car.  Or vise versa.  And if you don't follow these laws,  it is an ARRESTABLE offense?  Interesting things one learns when one gets pulled over for speeding and tells the cop that said person just moved here (because she still has her Oregon license after 2.5 years) and he comes back and reminds said person that she got a ticket in Washington two years ago.  Oopsies.

...that I have a month and a half until I leave for Spain and all I know is my flight info?  No hotel plans.  No excursion plans.  Guess I should get to planning.

...that my sister and brother in law's 14 year anniversary was yesterday?  I'm kind of really jealous.  But I love them so very much, so it's OK.

...that I really have nothing to say but felt that I needed to post something, so here I am?  Yeah, I guess that one's pretty obvious.

Have awesome days friends!
Ang

3 comments:

A Muse in Purple said...

I want to go to Spain. That is all. :)

Jenn said...

Soooo, did you get arrested?? HAHAHA!

I can't believe they've been married for FOURTEEN YEARS! Craziness!

SPAIN! :)

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

holy crap...14 years?!?

did they get married when they were 2?