Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chocolate...Wasted!

Yes, a reference to the B-52s.  Kind of.

But more so, an ode to the most delectable scrumptiousness known to (wo)man.

Ode to Chocolate Wasted
Your ice cold deliciousness melts in my mouth.
Your boozy awesomeness warms my tongue.
Yes, you are technically ice cream,
But to me, you are so much more.

The boy gave you to me a while ago,
And I continue to savor you...
Each
and Every
Time.

I have shared you with few,
But most often, I choose to love you on my own.
Chocolate Wasted, you were exactly what I needed,
At the exact moment I needed you.

Clearly I don't know how to write an Ode, but seriously...this shyte is the shyte!  

Homemade chocolate ice cream +
Lots and lots of booze mixed in =
Holy goodness in my mouth.

Yes, this is created by a professional.  Friends who live here and have tasted this amazingness are currently jealous even reading that I have this in my freezer.  Friends who are blogland friends...well, follow suit!  This. Is. Heaven!

Yet another reason that you all need to come see me!  Just sayin...  

And now my mouth waters...

Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

Shaylynn... I blahwg It's True. said...

It's best I never learn how to make such a contraption.

Jenn said...

Ummmm, whaaa??? Hmmm. I know where that came from -- and it looks delish! ;)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Ang I wanna tell you this looks like when my dog poops all the while knowing I would eat this shit.