Sunday, July 29, 2012

Boat Races (aka: Lounging on the Boat)

Friday night sunset/Diamonds on the Columbia River

Shamu, our savior on the swift moving river/My Diesl boy

Already friends, Diane and Jacque/New boat friends

It was a good time, this boat race weekend. 
We made new friends.
We soaked up the sun.
We applied sunsceen...often. 
I took a nap in that white and blue floaty above.  That was really nice.  Naps are needed when the margaritas and apple pie drink are free flowing.
Today has been super relaxing.  I've been thinking about Spain and trying to wrap my head around the possibilities.  And then I get overwhelmed.  And then I freak out.  And then I stop planning.  Guess that's why we're only five weeks out and I have no plans yet.  Funny how that works.  But I'm counting on my bff who has been to Europe several times, who knows the ins and outs to help me out...since she's the one who convinced me to buy the plane ticket in the first place!  Love you Kris!  :)
Friends, I hope you had spectacular weekends!  This week is going to be a crazy one at work, but I do believe I'm ready.  Check that...I've totally got this!
Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

Chloe said...

I've been stalking your blog hope you don't mind! I find it super cute sooooo I nominated you for an award!

clovermarie214.blogspot.com

Have a fab week!

Robyn said...

hey angie! Sure you will have a fab time in Espana! Biggest tip to travelling by yourself is, take your time. Don't rush from the airport, to the station etc...always leave plenty of time to get from A to B-then you would get in a panic and you will take in a lot more and enjoy it more. Talk to people, don' be ashamed to be by yourself, sit at bars and cafes and resturants. I usually have a guide book in my bag, just incase I want to flick , but end up people watching more. You will have a super time!

Jenn said...

What a FUN weekend! Looks super relaxing and warm and amazing. Sigh. Jealous :).

How bout this -- I'll plan Spain for you and you plan Italy for me and then we won't feel all overwhelmed and pressured about planning ourselves a great trip! ;)

A Muse in Purple said...

I nominated you for an award! http://amuseinpurple.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html PS I'll write you back in a lil while! muah!