Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of This Here Month

Happy Fourth of July Friends!

Next to Thanksgiving, the 4th of July is one of my favorites!  I have always loved fireworks.  I find them to be magical, and always find myself lost in their beauty.

In years past (11 of them, to be exact), we would go to Detroit Lake and camp.  We would go out on the boat and watch the glorious display that the city of Detroit would put on over the lake.




Lots of boats + lake/water + shaky hands = shaky photos.  But still cool!

I won't lie...my heart is a bit sad.

I'm not at the lake.  I'm not camping.

I didn't sit on the boat and watch the fireworks (even no one else did because the silly town held them on June 30th, but still, you get the point). 

However, I will take the opportunity to work so that I can have Friday off.

I will go to happy hour with the girls, and then continue the excitement at my house for jello shot making for wine tasting weekend, aka vacation extraordinaire!  And then...FIREWORKS!  YAHOO!

Friends, what plans do you have?  I hope you all have safe and happy 4th of July!  

Have an awesome day!
Ang

No comments: