Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend In Review



Hello friends!  I hope you had fabulous weekends!  Mine was pretty low key, but I've decided that's a good thing, because next weekend, well...I'm participating in the Dirty Dash, a  mud run occurring about two hours north of here.  It's going to be so much fun and I'm so excited!!  We've got an awesome team, and I'm ready to get dirty!  

In the meantime, this weekend consisted of...

What does it mean?!??!

Horribly crappy weather to start.  But a double rainbow!  And as noted in the first photo, a gorgeous sunshiny day today!  


Shuffle Board and Oatmeal...


A possible UFO sighting?  Not really...but maybe?


And a couple of photos from Thailand (the husband of ex is on vacation)...



I hope you all had amazing weekends!  What did you do?

It's going to be a busy week friends...let's do this!!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Um, now I want to go to Thailand ... beautiful!

We had such a low-key, watch-the-electrician-work-on-our-house type of weekend. But, we did get a round of golf in with my dad, which was hilarious. I got my butt kicked :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I hear mud is exfoliating. You will at least comeback with your skin all resurfaced and shiny like J Lo