Tuesday, June 12, 2012

things i love...

This week flying by!  Hello hump day!

These girls.  AMAZING voices on these kiddos!

A salad loaded with all sorts of goodness..



Amazing sunsets.  Next Wednesday is Summer Solstice.  I have a thing about taking photos of the sunset on that night.  Can.  Not.  Wait!


My incredible adopted family.  I am so very fortunate to have each and every one of these people in my life! 

I wanted to add a photo of them, but it's taken me 10 years to write these four sentences and post two pics because my computer is a piece of shyte.  

So friends, I will leave you with the fact that I am in love with this life.  It's had a lot of ups and downs, but I'm using each and every one of them as a learning experience.  

What are you in love with these days? 

Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

Daisy said...

What a great post! Haha, 10 years!

I'm so in love with love with my husband :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Those things are worth the love. Hugs! Have a great week!

Chandra said...

I'm so in love with that salad! *love* me some beets! Have a great rest of the week :D