Thursday, June 28, 2012

Grab Me!!

Do you see that?  Over there...to your right.  No, a little further...Yep, there you go...IT'S ME!!  I have a button!!

The amazing and fabulous and hilarious Alissa over at graceless lady hooked a girl up with this cool new little toy...and I'm so excited!  I'm pretty sure this makes me one of the cool kids now.  Yes, yes it does.

I'm having technical difficulties with the html at this time, but soon, the code will be there so that you can officially grab me.  Trust me...it's totally worth it! 

Thank you, Alissa, for working your magic!  You freaking ROCK!

Photobucket


Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

hahaha! I recently figured this button thing out too...it wasn't easy! you just need to have the right HTML code to embed that displays the pic and the code box below it. i have the right code if you know how to insert your photo link and web link. let me know if you want me to send it to you!!

but yes, good job alissa, i love it!! it's cute yet funny...perfection!

bigT said...

Maybe I'm missing something...what is it??? I don't see it! :( but if it's that cool...I want one too!!!! Lol!!! :)

Shaylynn... I blahwg It's True. said...

Do you feel like Amy just gave you a math lesson? I know I do.

No way in hell will I ever make one.. I am done with school.

Kelsey Pauxtis said...

Haha love the new button, now how do I get it to put on my blog lovely! I need Alissa to make me a button mine is all odd shaped and weird lol muah!