Thursday, June 28, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Diesl Schmiesl: Mommy loves you so very much.  Thank you for being my very bestest boy ever!
Dear Brian Odell: I am so so so so so sososososososo excited that you're coming to Tri Cities this weekend to play your music!  I've told all of my friends about you and they're all going to be there and we want to dance and drink Irish Car Bombs (OK, I don't, but I've told them "the rules") and listen to you and love on enjoy what you'll be giving us!  YEA!!!
Dear Sound Brewery Dubbel Entendre: Claire is kind of right...you're not the most disgusting beer I've ever tasted.  In fact, not a single bitter beer face thus far.  And you're going well with my sugar cookie.  Good work!


Dear Summer: You're here, you're not here, then you're back.  Make up your stinking mind and STAY!  Please and thank you.
Dear Plane Tickets to Dallas: You were super expensive...way more than I wanted to pay.  But I'm counting on the FACT that you'll be worth it...because I BELIEVE that the training I will receive at the conference is going to be amazing!
Dear Storm that may or may not be blowing in: Bring on the thunder and lightning!  Love that stuff!
Dear Annoying Neighbor Lady Who Leaves her Dog Unattended: I am an animal lover through and through.  I understand that you are not home for extended periods of time during the day, and I can appreciate the fact that you leave your dog outside so it can use the facilities.  However, it's yappy and whines and barks the ENTIRE time you are away.  If you cannot properly care for your animal, please find it a loving home that will!
Dear Blog Reader Friends: Thank you thank you THANK YOU for coming to my little corner of the universe.  I appreciate you all so very much, and I love the comments that you leave.  Each and every one of you fills my heart every. single. day.


Photobucket


Have an awesome day and weekend!
Ang

5 comments:

Chandra said...

Crazy! We have a neighbor who's dogs (there's 3) that do the same thing!...annoying! Maybe we need to stage an intervention for them both! Enjoy your weekend my friend and all the best with your training.

Tricia said...

Poor doggy! We often have to leave my dog at home while we go to work, but limit the time that we're away and make sure he gets let out if we can't make it home in a reasonable time. Oh and he's probably one of the most well behaved dogs ever so he won't make a peep unless someone is trying to get into the house. We have some loud dogs that get out of their pen allll the time next door. Some people!
Found you through the link-up, Happy Friday!

Nicholl Vincent said...

Loved reading this!

visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a great weekend!

Jenn said...

Beer + sugar cookie!?! HAHAHAHA! Love you friend! Have a great weekend :)

Shaylynn... I blahwg It's True. said...

So, about that beer.. I hate beer. However I'm VERY good at quarters.. well i once was.

And this musician you're going to see, why do I feel drawn to youtube to hear what rocks your world..

Happy Saturday, a day past Friday.. whatever:)