Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Letters

 

Dear Summer Solstice:  Thank you for providing a glorious sunrise, and a beautiful sunset.  I appreciate your long hours of sunny warmth and happiness!
Dear Mom: How am I supposed to surprise you for your birthday if you're going out of town?  Not OK, just not OK.
Dear Dad: I'm sad that you're going back to Phoenix on Sunday, but I'm happy that I was able to spend some quality time with you on this trip.  I'm pretty sure that hasn't happened in a million years.  You ROCK!
Dear Dirty Dash: Not sure if I've mentioned it enough times, but holy goodness...you were so much fun!!!!!! I can't wait until next year.  And the one here in town in September.  I'm addicted.  FACT!
Dear Summer: I love you.  That is all.
Dear Roommate: Deep breaths.  Calm thoughts.  Don't over analyze.  Don't run.  She needs your support.
Dear Self: See notes to roommate above...deep breaths, calm thoughts, don't over analyze, don't run.  You've got this!

Friends, I hope you have spectacular weekends!  I'm making a quick trip to Portland to say bye to dad, then back home for good times with The Crew!  Be safe and have fun!

Have an awesome day!
Ang




Photobucket

3 comments:

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

Dear Angie: Thanks for reminding me that sunsets are truly magical. And thanks for reminding me to breathe. That is always the best advice. Always.

And best of luck on the support you need to give. Give it all!! I know i've needed it at times, it's never enough, truly. You will be thanked!!

Cait said...

love this list hun! and adorable blog by the way :) happy friday!

Valerie said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!!!!

It's nice to hear that roommate troubles happen to the best of us. I definitely remember those days well.

Have a wonderful weekend!