Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Letters

via

Dear Weather: What.The.Effffff. It's June. We live on the sunny side of the state. This rain is CLEARLY westside-ish.  PORTLAND, TAKE IT BACK!!   
Dear Cherries: You are scrumptious little morsels in my mouth.  I always forget how much I love you, and for that, I apologize.   
Dear Herbal Cleanse: I want sugar. And a glass of wine. And an M&M cookie (or three).  Who does this kind of crap to themselves when they're PMSing?  Oh, that's right, THIS GIRL!  Dumb.  But hey, I know you're going to make my innards feel sooo much better (thank you in advance!), so I'll refrain from screwing it up.  
Dear Diesl and Monkey: I love you so very much, you crazy, hairy little bastards.   
Dear Self: It's time to buckle down and focus on what's important. Opportunities are in front of you that will help you meet, and likely exceed, your goals.  Don't let distractions get in your way and make you lose sight of what you've been working towards.  You've come a long way in a short amount of time...STAY FOCUSED!   
Dear Each Day In This Life Readers: Have I told you today how much I appreciate you?  Because I do...I really honestly deeply appreciate you!

Have amazing weekends friends!
Ang


Photobucket

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Found you from Friday's Letters link up. Nice to "meet" you!

Jenn said...

Nooooo! You can keep the rain! :) I need sun this weekend - I have a golfing death match with Chris. HAHAHA! And, mmmmm, cherries are one of my favorites! I need to hunt some down this weekend :).

Have a great weekend friend!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I love rain. I do. It's raining here today and somehow its peaceful. It also drowns out the snoring from Duh, who has decided to sleep all morning.