Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dirty Dashing


Holy weekend of AWESOME!  Friends, the Dirty Dash was INCREDIBLE!!  So very dirty and so very much fun!  We had an incredible team and we had so very much fun together!

Friday night, we did some "team building."  Definition of team building: best sushi I've had in a million years, complete with sake bombs, a litte local bar-ness, some get-your-groove-on dancing, followed by a cool little martini bar complete with awesome bartender!  Saturday morning, we were rising and shining at 7 a.m. to hold a dance party in our hotel room while preparing to Dirty Dash!

The course was 4.5 miles and included hay bales to climb, several mud ponds to wade through, cargo nets to scale...it was so very much fun!  I have disposable camera pics that will be coming later, but for now, our friend Jen of HJK Photography, took the following photos.  Thanks Jen!!  These are amazing!  Check out her website to see all of the awesomeness!

Yes, there is for sure mud on my tongue.  Gross.

Did I mention out loud that I can't wait for next year?  And that there is another one locally at the end of September?  And that it was awesome and I highly recommend it?  Yeah...it was that good.

Have an awesome day!
Ang

4 comments:

Jenn said...

SO fun! And, so dirty! HAHAHA! Glad it was awesome :)

Daisy said...

Wow that looks like a blast!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

All that exfoliating in a public place. I am sure your bathtub loved you.

Valerie said...

This looks like a complete blast. I wish I was daring enough to try something like that!