Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Words From the Wise

I am one lucky girl!

BBFs (Bloggity Blog Friends) and IRLF/F (In Real Life Family/Friends), thank you for your many words of support and kindness and awesomeness!  What an amazing group of people I have in my life!

Just wanted to let you all know that I appreciate you deeply, and that I'm thankful every single day for each and every one of you!  

This morning, I received this note from my favorite Poop Face...

Ang -
love the person you are
in a bar
in a car
living near or afar
no matter what
you're always a superstar.
You light up a room
whether winged or on a broom
then your heart, smile, and personality hit like a sonic boom.
I've seen you grow beyond your years
surely you've shown some love and shed some tears
headed into the unknown and faced your fears.
Among the dark and dreary days
you never cease to amaze
as you set any scene ablaze
with the fire in your eyes
and passion in your heart
that's what truly sets you apart.
The world may be filled with fools
but Ang...she simply rules!

Totally made me smile and giggle.  :)

Friends, have AMAZING days!

Ang




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That poem is amazing. You are a lucky girl :)

Ioana-Carmen said...

beautiful!
Fashionspot.ro

Chandra said...

And I'm one lucky girl too! So glad our paths crossed...it's always nice to stop by and get a quick "pick me up!" Keep writing...smilin'...and being who you are!