Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekendness

Ahhhhh...the weekend.  AMAZING!  I was afraid it was going to be a bit less exciting than previously expected because plans changed, but low and behold...it was incredible.  

Thompson Hill Meritage


Time with The Crew, great friends, incredible food, time well spent.  


Thompson Hill View


Happy hour after work Friday that turned into an all evening event.




Super relaxed Saturday that included a run, a little shopping, a much needed nap, and then just relaxing with friends on the patio...my absolute favorite activity.  


Nourishment after hiking...along with croissant french toast...perfection!

Awesome hike/run (hike up the steep side of Badger, run down the back side) this morning, followed by breakfast at the parents of one of the Ryans....umm, friends, three words: croissant french toast.  Yeah, it happened and it was so very scrumptious!!  

And as I sat around the breakfast table this morning, I looked at the people who surrounded me and felt a deep sense of peace and gratitude and love and fulfillment.  The only way I can explain it is to compare it to the sense of peace I experienced at Hadley Flynn's birthday.  My entire family and extended family, everyone in harmony, enjoying the reason that brought us all together that day.  Today, and to be honest, all weekend, I felt this.  I spent the entire weekend with The Crew (formally known as the Wolfpack and the Spoons), and it was perfection!

Dinner...chicken enchiladas!

How were you weekends?  I don't know about you, but I'm ready to take on this next week...LET'S DO THIS!!  

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like a FANTASTIC weekend! :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Okay so I am going to come hang with the crew and eat.