Monday, May 7, 2012

Sometimes I Forget

...that I have an audience.

...that people read my words.

...that people might be hurt or surprised by my words.

...that I'm writing and sharing in a public forum.

...that what I say can affect people in a less than positive way (because my main goal is positivity...if you hadn't noticed).

But sometimes these other things are true. And they're in my head. And i need to get them out. And I promise I'm not trying to hurt anyone. And I apologize if I have. This is where I write and this is how I heal. I love you!

[insert obligatory photos here]

Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

Kristie Colón said...

you know how i feel. you know. [insert lovely email with profanity] ;) much love to you, angie! love, hugs, and a solid fist bump.

Jenn said...

Love you! People are dumb. Just sayin' :)

Ioana-Carmen said...

Chic baby! would you like to follow each other blog? :X

FashionSpot.ro