Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Inspiration for Perspiration



I noticed this quote on a chalk board at the gym this morning...and it reminded me that I absolutely love it!

At least a couple of time a week, people at the gym (usually older, usually a bit overweight) come up to me and tell me that I'm an inspiration to them.  They see me working out, and if they've been around long enough, have seen my transformation, and it encourages them to keep coming back.

Truth be told, every single one of these people INSPIRES ME to keep coming back!  The fact that they are at the gym working out and getting sweaty is reason enough for me to get my butt out of bed the next morning at 4:30.  I absolutely love it when someone tells me that I'm an inspiration, because to me, that means I'm spreading my positive aura and energy and it is causing that person to get up and move!  And that's what I tell each and every one them...GREAT WORK because you made the decision to be here today, and that's winning more than half the battle!! 

What or who do you find inspiration in?  What drives you to get up and get moving?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Chandra said...

You are truly an inspiration! I've loved reading your story and stopping by, only to leave with a smile or a bit of encouragement! Now if only you were here to be my workout buddy! Love this quote and will keep it in mind tomorrow a.m. at 5:30!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Can you please come be my personal trainer? I mean it's not to much to ask right.