Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Miss Flynnigan!

My dearest Hadley Flynn,

I can't believe you're five years old today! 



You (and your brother!) are incredible blessings in my life...all of our lives.

You're turning into such a smarty-sassy pants, and I love it (even if it drives your mom nuts)!  And your princess mentality is so awesome! 

Your smile is infectious, and your laugh contagious.


Happy birthday, my beautiful niece!  You are amazing and I'm so very thankful to have you in my life!

Love you Hads!
Auntie Ang

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Aw, happy birthday to Hadley! She's so cute! Hope you have a great weekend with the fam :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Ok, so that made me snort laughing at it. That is freaking hysterical. Have a great weekend. Happy Bday, snort girl!

lospring said...

Happy Birthday Hadley!