Thursday, May 24, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Three Day Weekend: Why did you take so long to come see me?  I love you and I am excited to see you!  Now, let's make the most of it!
Dear Michael Crichton Book: Please be better than 50 Shades of Grey.  Don't worry ladies, I'm not totally giving up on Christian, but holy hell...the writing is horrid.  I made it through Ch. 2 without completely rewriting it, but oh. my. goodness.  It better be as good as you all say it is.  In the mean time, moving on...


Dear Gym Friends: Thanks for inviting me to lunch on Monday and officially making me one of the cool kids!  I'm super excited!
Dear Lawn Taker Carer Guy: You rock, and I totally appreciate you!  Thank you so very much!  I promise I'll start remembering to pick up dog poo the night before. 
Dear Readers of This Here Blog: Thank you so very much for following along for the last few months.  I really appreciate you and think you totally rock and mushy gushy stuff like that.  

Have incredible weekends my friends!
Ang


Photobucket

11 comments:

Magnolia_Mom said...

I'm a first time visitor and I wanted to say hi! I've heard so many different opinions about 50 Shades, but I can't decide if I want to read it or not.

Ioana-Carmen said...

Intersting darling :X

Lauren said...

I love the mushy stuff:) I just found you but I am glad I did!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Nikki said...

Oh holiday 3 day weekend you are amazing! So so glad it is finally here!

Hope you have a good weekend!

http://mylifemyway14.blogspot.com/

Kendra said...

I have heard so many reviews on 50 shades of grey...I'm still partial to actually read it. I will decide at a later time

Jenn said...

Okay, you read 50 shades of grey and then let me know if it's worth -- I just can't decide most based on the fact that EVERYONE has said the writing is horrible! But, I didn't make it through all four twilight books, so maybe my tolerance for bad writing is low?? :)

Have a great holiday weekend friend!!! :)

Katie said...

hahaha Yay for being one of the cool kids :) Love the blog girl!

Alyssa said...

I'm so glad it's the weekend too! This weekend seemed SO long to me!

Ashley Slater said...

you mean you didn't love reading "my inner goddess" every other page ?!?! hahaha the writing WAS really terrible! hopefully your new book is better! loved your letters this week, thanks for linking up!

xo,
ashley

Stephanie said...

I've heard so many ppl love/hate 50 Shades and I just can't decide if i should read it or not! Hope you're having a great 3-day weekend :)

Chandra said...

Let me know how the book goes...I'm still pondering whether to download!