Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Carrot Cake Cookies: Thank you kindly for entering my mouth.  
A-MA-ZING!  Secret recipe?  Yes. Heaven in my mouth?  Absolutely!   
Dear Starbucks Girls: I already miss you so very much.  But my lawn looks awesome...and I didn't do it!  YAHOO!  I'll see you girls next Thursday!   
Dear Weekend: There were some awesome plans for this weekend.  They're still there, but changed up a tad.  You're beginning to feel a bit low key...like, too low key.  Let's work on that, K?
Dear Sokol Blosser Meditrina: You are luscious and flavorful and I love you.  I'm confused as to why the wine maker decided you needed to be excused from the tasting room, but I will continue to buy you as long as I can find you.   
Dear Workout Buddy: I hope you can walk tomorrow.  You've done great work this week.  Thanks for joining me!



Friends, have happy and safe weekends!  Cheers!
Ang

Linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds. Go check her out!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Meg {henninglove} said...

hope your work out partner can join you tomorrow, there is nothing like having a work out buddy to motivate you and keep each other accountable. i hate when i had an awesome weekend plans and then they begin to crumble a bit at a bit. uh! hope you still have a great weekend!

Jenn said...

Dear Sokol Blosser Meditrina: Please come to my house and play this weekend :) Ps. Sad you're discontinued. I'll have to drown my sorrows in a bottle of evolution.

Deer Angie: I hope you have a FANTASTICAL weekend! :)

Sadie Dear said...

Carrot cake cookies? You've got to be kidding- that sounds amazing!

Ashley Slater said...

ugh, working out with someone is such a huge motivator for me! I am glad you found someone to do that with! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

xo,
ashley