Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Letters



Linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds today.  Go say hi to Ashley!

Photobucket

Dear Weekend: You are packed full of goodness and I'm so very excited to be home and busy!  Now, to just accomplish everything...but the farmer's market tomorrow is a MUST.  So make it happen...or else!

Dear Mom: You ROCK!  Thank you so very much for being amazing and supportive!  I love you!

Dear Sunshine: I am so very much in love with you and so thankful that you'll be heating up the planet for an extended amount of time starting today.  SO VERY EXCITED!!!!!

Dear Friday: Ice cream social on the patio at work at noon?  YES PLEASE!

Dear New Wedges: (not wedgies, you weirdos!) It was love at first sight and I'm so very thankful that I gave into you.  You are beautiful and treat my feet so very well.  Thank you!

Have amazing weekends friends!  And happy Mother's Day to my (human and fur) momma blogger friends! 

Ang


4 comments:

Lissa @ The Looking Glass said...

haha the wedgies thing made me laugh!
found you via the newlywed link up!!
xo

Jenn said...

You have a wedgie?! hahaha!

Have a great weekend friend!

Joy said...

Ice Cream Social? So friggin' jealous!

Jen said...

Hahaha as I was reading through your letters I totally admit I read wedgies instead of wedges lol!! Thats too funny! Beautiful flower pics and very sweet letters! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!