Tuesday, May 15, 2012

FACT

I woke up at 4:15 this morning (yes, that's a.m.) ready. to. go!  But then I realized today was the first day I was strength training a friend and that she wouldn't be at the gym until 4:50.  So I went back to bed for 15 minutes.  And fell asleep.  And was totally groggy when the alarm went off at 4:30.  Bummer.

When I left the gym at 5:45 this morning, it was already 60 degrees!  I LOVE mornings like this!  HOORAY FOR SUMMER!

I made a very difficult decision yesterday.  I am going to give up my daily Starbucks run so that I can hire a lawn boy.  That is how much I HATE edging.  I don't mind mowing, but edging actually makes me angry...in my core, angry.  I have reasons for this anger that I won't discuss here because they don't matter.  Point is, good bye coffee, hello lawn boy!

I am totally addicted to the song "Call Me Maybe." Like, completely love it and it puts me in the very bestest of moods.  And every time I hear it, I think of Kristie.  And it makes me smile even more. Is that weird?

I wish I was wearing a hat today.  Or a ponytail.  Not the best of hair days.  But my outfit is pretty cute, so I guess that makes up for it.

I decided to purchase a new fiber/false lash mascara.  Figured I'd give it a shot.  I managed to blink the fibers into my contacts this morning, which caused black mascara eye and a redo on the make up.  So far, fiber/false lash mascara is not worth the extra cash.

One month from tomorrow, I'll be participating in The Dirty Dash and I'm so excited!!  We've created an awesome team and it's going to be so much fun!  GO RUNNING ON EMPTY!!! 

I appreciate every single one of you so very much!  Thank you for taking time out of your day to hang out with me!

Have awesome days friends!
Ang



4 comments:

Jenn said...

YAh for a lawn boy! Make sure you let your baristas know why you'll be ditching them --- they'll be sad!

And, that fiber/false lash stuff is cray-cray. I've only worn it once but it was sort of a pain! Looks good though once it's on! :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Hats are the bomb! So if you give up Starbucks for a lawn boy make him pretty.

Chandra said...

Hooray for cutting no more grass! I hate edging too! And I think today is my "I need a hat" day! But at least it's sunny, though. And sunshine makes everything good!

lospring said...

Yeah!!! I love MY lawn boys... (really men... but hay...) I know giving up coffee is a really BIG deal but getting your lawn done is a really really BIG NICE reward. GO....
love ya,
lo