Sunday, April 15, 2012

{there's no place like home}

This weekend...it was EXACTLY what I needed.  So much goodness!!


Sushi.  New running shoes.  Dinner with my bff and her husband and their adorable daughter.  (George cooked, and is Greek, so he kept bbqing and bbqing and we kept eating and eating...seriously, I haven't eaten that amount and that much goodness in a very long time!)  Wine, wine and more wine!


Lunch with my Seezder.  Visiting with my momma, her husband and my grandpa.  Gorgeous weather the entire weekend.  Lawn mowed and sprinklers up and running when I got home (call me crazy, but I'm ecstatic that I will be able to listen to the sprinklers in the morning while I get ready for work!).  


Simple pleasures.  The important things...Family, Friends, Food!  Absolutely AMAZING WEEKEND!

I hope you all had incredible weekends as well!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

P.S.  I've linked up to The Weekend File.  Go say hi to Hayley!
Photobucket

3 comments:

MzJessicaxo said...

Great post Ang!
I'm glad you had a great weekend!
Sendin my love!

<3 Jessica

Jenn said...

So glad you had a great weekend! Where is that church in the first pic? It's GORGEOUS! And, that photo of you and Kristin is super cute :)

Hayley said...

Looks like a lovely weekend!! Thank you so much for linking up with me! It is going to be a bi-weekly link up!

Hayley
The Weekend File