Friday, April 6, 2012

Renewed

Suddenly, I feel a great sense of renewed strength.



I am happy with where I stand today.

I am embracing the past that has made me this person.



I am looking forward to the endless possibilities.

I am believing in myself for the first time in quite some time, and more importantly, believing that I CAN do what needs to be done to be successful.

I am not idly standing by, waiting to see which way the wind will blow.

I am taking charge in this life.

And only I can make it a success.



With this renewed strength, I am living my best life possible!

Happy Friday friends!  And happy Easter weekend!  I love you!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy friday friend! Hurrah for renewed strength! I love the quotes you find ... so inspiring :). I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Marion said...

Love these quotes Ang. Especially that last one. And I agree with Jenn...you always find the best quotes.

Oh, and I totally thought of you when I was writing my post last night. I included a quote from Buddy the Elf :)

Francisco. That's fun to say. Francisco. Franciscooo...

XO - Marion