Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Quesadillas, Pizza and Hot Dogs, OH MY!

I made a trip to Costco last night.

And all I wanted was a big, greasy slice of pepperoni pizza.



And a Costco dog, with mustard.

And a quesadilla.  (I realize they don't sell them, but the more cheese, the merrier.)

Topped off with (a container of) Costco chocolate chip cookies.

*sigh*

Strange how none of the above can be found on any healthy/whole food list that I've EVER read.

And I had zero cash.

And everyone else at Costco had the same idea. Kind of creepy that the entire warehouse was practically empty, but the concession stand area was packed!

So I went home and ate this...


Quinoa, sugar snap peas, chives, sunflower seeds, a little balsamic/olive oil concoction/dressing, and some chicken for good measure...

So that I can continue to look like this...


And yes, but "this," I mean goofy.  But my arm looks pretty buff, so I like it (chicks with cut arms ROCK!).

So yeah...story of my life, right here, for you to see.  

And in other news, my stupid computer finally crapped out.  The power cord has decided not to make a connection to said computer.  And the battery stopped holding juice years ago.  So, until I come up with a (low cost) solution, I may be MIA.  But please know that I love you and I'm thinking about you and will be back as soon as humanly possible...PROMISE!  :)

What's going on in your worlds friends?  Entertain me until I get back, please and thank you!  :)

Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

MzJessicaxo said...

ANG!! Nooooo you best get a new computer!
I agree girls with buff arms are sexy :)
Yo and me both girl, I do give in for a costco hotdog every now and then though!

xxx Jessica

Jenn said...

For the record, the dinner you whipped up looks WAY tastier than the greasy nasty pizza. Just sayin' :).

I hope you figure out the computer situation soon! I'll miss your posts :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I just imagine my arms are buff. I in the meantime I will just super impose your arms on my body and pretend.