Monday, April 2, 2012

Mmmm....Crow

Tonight at the gym, I saw my friends Fran and Lyle!  YEA!  Love. Them!

It had been a couple of weeks since I saw them.  Last time, I told them I wrote about them on my blog, shared the blog info and post title, and sent them on their merry way.  A few minutes later, I thought...ahhhh CRAP!  I suggested ages in that post!!  UGH!  Pure embarrassment!!!  I wanted to take it back, just say, hey yeah, I wrote about you, OK, have a nice day!  But nope.  Full disclosure...I think you're awesome, but I suck at guessing age.

So, I sit before you today retracting any past reference to the age of Fran and Lyle...even if Lyle did forget my name today (HA!  Gotcha Lyle!! hehe!).  Truth of the matter is, to the best of my knowledge, Fran is 45, Lyle is 52, I'm 36 and my momma is 60 (sorry mom!).  Yeah...to the best of my knowledge, that's how it is. Is that better?  :)

Anyway, Fran and Lyle.  Great news from Fran tonight...she's retiring soonish! YAHOO for her!  And come to find out, she works for the same company I do (small world...of 4500 employees).  Very excited for her!

AND, she was excited to see me at the gym tonight because it encourages and motivates her to be there too!  THAT, my friends, is what I'm going for!  If I can encourage and motivate others to live a healthy lifestyle, in one form or another, then I'm a happy girlie!  :)

OK, that's all I've got.  OH!  WAIT!  Tomorrow it's supposed to be 70 degrees and a beautifully sunshiny day!  Hooray!  I decided yesterday (Sunday) what I was going to wear tomorrow.  Weird?  Yeah, I didn't think so either.  :)

I'll leave you with this thought...

Yeah...bitch for sure.

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Chandra said...

I want that bottle! And yes you are a motivator!...I think you would be the best workout buddy ever!

lospring said...

What is an age? Just a number. Really doesn't mean much to me. I forget how old I am ALL the time. Someone told me my daughter turned 40 last year. How can that be? I am only 40... oops... forgot again. Now if someone told me I looked 90... well them are fighting words...
love ya,