Thursday, April 5, 2012

Missing

Friends, I missed you!  I know, I know...it's only been a day, but still, it feels like forever, doesn't it?  *sigh*

In today's news...

The sun is shining and it is a gorgeous, warmish sort of day.



My Pandora station is playing relatively good music (although as soon as I started thinking this sentence, something changed and now I'm skipping songs.  Lame sauce).  Ahhh, but we've switched to Steve Miller Band!  YES!



Good things are happening in this little life that I sometimes complain about.  I'm making moves to become more financially stable (because I HATE stressing over money), and that makes me very happy!

And I'm feeling the need to get back on track with this bloggy blog and stay on the positive, uplifting, inspirational route that you all have gotten to know me for.  Not to say I won't have a poor me post every once in a while, because well, those days happen sometimes.  But let's just say, baby, I'M BACK!  :)



So yeah...that's what I've got!  :)

How are you feeling on this lovely 5th of April?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

P.S.  Thank you to my newest followers, and my oldest followers, and all the ones in between...for following me and leaving me love notes!  I appreciate you all so very much!

P.P.S.  I've opened up my Instagram for the word to see!  Follow me @amspringer.

No comments: