Tuesday, April 24, 2012

In Love With

My coworkers!!  Balloons and cards and lunch yesterday, more lunch tomorrow, and  love all week long!  I work with the BEST people!!

Lightning storms in the Tri Cities.  What amazing sites the last two nights!  Shall we go for number three?

credit where credit is due!

The instant gratification of helping a stranger.

Love notes from my bloggy blog friends!

Chocolate chip chunk cookies (even if I really wanted the M&M ones).

Happy hour dates with a lovie.

A beautiful sunrise after a stormy night.



Knowing that in the end, no matter what comes my way, I am exactly where I need to be.  

The fact that I am strong and I am successful and I am putting one foot in front of the other with every decision I make.  Always moving forward.


"The path to our destination is not always a straight one. We go down the wrong road, we get lost, we turn back.  Maybe it doesn't matter which road we embark on.  Maybe what matters is that we embark."  -Barbara Hall

 What are you in love with, my loves?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

His Little Lady said...

what a great little list of things that are making you happy. it sounds like you work with the best people :)
xo TJ

Autumn Ingram said...

What sweet coworkers!!! Jobs are so much better when the people you work with are amazing! Enjoy every minute!