Friday, April 20, 2012

Honesty, Part 2

NOTE: The author of this blog claims no responsibility for the randomness of this post...

So, if you're keeping tabs, Honesty Part 1 doesn't actually exist.  Well, at least not to you all.  It is written, but it is not spoken.  It turned out to be a bit of a bitch fest...not going to lie (hence the title, Honesty.  Get it?). But since writing that post (at an undisclosed location that was not my home, while surrounded by people who were complete strangers), I have come to realize that I have too many NON strangers (read friends that do matter, because when I re-read this, I was like, what the hell does that mean?) to write about crap that doesn't matter.

Bottom line, I had a hard afternoon.  I was an emotional mess.  I was a crazy sort of mess...forgetful, distracted, messy.  So I came home and declined running and chose to play with The Boy instead.


And then I needed comfort food.  So instead of the (hugely desired) carb overload of pasta or pizza or all things scrumptious and wonderful in this world, I went for sushi...and gorged.  It was AWESOME!

Then I went for a drink at the locally frequented establishment.  And this is where I wrote Honestly Part 1.  I had it in my heart and I let it spill (blessed be the Blogger app for iPhone).  I'm certain I looked like an idiot sitting at the bar on my phone for more than the acceptable "whhaaaaat, I'm just checking Facebook" allotted time. Anyhoo...I wrote and wrote...for a good 10-15 minutes.

And then the yucky part of my day was over.  POOF!  Gone.  I love that about writing! And I enjoyed the rest of my time at said local establishment and met some new friends and had a great time.  And the smile reappeared!

And this scrumptiousness arrived at my house!



And this is what the weekend has in store...



I'm feeling some hiking this weekend, don't you think?  Life is good!

Back to the title...I appreciate honesty.  And I appreciate my friends and family so very much!  Thank you for letting me heal in my own way, on my own time.  I love you so very much and appreciate everything you give to my life, every single day! THANK YOU!

Happy Fridays friends!  Have AWESOME days!
Ang

3 comments:

MzJessicaxo said...

I love this! I too have written some things for my blog and decided against posting them due to the nature of the post and my emotional state! Looks like you'll have a nice weekend, hit the trails and smile you beautiful girl!

xoxo

Jenn said...

Writing things out always ALWAYS helps :). Hope you have a wonderful weekend friend!

lospring said...

Hiking sound nice. It is suppose to be 80 degrees plus this weekend. I have a Close To My Heart gathering in the am. Saturday church. Sunday church... probably a trip to the Corcoran farm to see any new additions and see how the rest are growing.
Sorry you had a bad day but glad you can write and get it out and then go on with life. Have a great hike and weekend. love ya