Thursday, April 12, 2012

HomeSick

Is that one word or two?  Hmmm...  Always safest to capitalize both I say, just in case...and I digress.



But yeah...I'm missing home.

I miss my fam.  I need hugs.  :)

It always happens on holidays when I don't go celebrate, like Easter.  Or birthdays.  Or Saturdays when there isn't much going on around my home. It happens.

But, I've decided to suck it up and pay the $500 in gas (holy goodness...I hope it doesn't cost that much!) to drive home for a visit.  

So watch out PDX!  It's going to be a short trip, but I'm coming home!  Oh, and hey...some sunshine and a little heat while I'm there would be awesome, because I'm giving that up this weekend to come see you.  Thanks!

Yep, that's me...made in Oregon!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

6 comments:

bigT said...

FRIEND!!!!!!!! I am so very excited that I can hardly stand it...I can't wait to see you (hopefully) and give you hugs (hopefully) and have a coffee date (hopefully)!!! Love you so much, drive safe and miss you tons!!

Chandra said...

Enjoy your road trip, girl! There's nothing quite like going home and visiting the family:D Sending an extra hug your way...in case you don't get enough while you're home!

Jenn said...

Obviously you miss us ... we're all awesome down here :). Friend I miss you!! I telling Chris the other day that it's about time for my annual eastern washington pilgrimage. Don't ya think?? ;)

lospring said...

Glad you are heading home to get some hugs. )))((( Hugs from me!

Marion said...

$500? Girl...you're crazy. I don't think it'll cost that much...and it's totally worth it to see everyone. I SOOOO wish I was there to see you. Denver to Portland would be a little more than $500 I'm thinking :(

LOVE YOU!!!
XO - Marion

Emily said...

Holidays I spend away from my family always make me so homesick, too. I hope you are having (had?) a great visit!