Monday, April 9, 2012

{insert title here} (because i've got nothin)

Hi Friends!

I can't even believe it...it was 73 degrees today when I drove home from work!  73!  Do you know what this means??

That maybe, just maybe, spring is here!  YAHOO!

So, after my run this evening (which was much needed since I skipped out on the gym this morning), The Boy and I went on an excursion.

The temp had cooled down, and it was a bit cloudier than before, but we found this...



Just a couple of snippets.  Nothing too exciting.  Well, except for this crazy guy...


It may have been 73 degrees EARLIER in the evening, but I'm fairly certain the river is still about 45 degrees. But kudos to him, because he was doing some super cool jumps!

And then I came home to this...


Duh.  Who doesn't do good after a bottle glass of wine?

Friends, tell me the story of your life!  We have a long road ahead of us and plenty of time for whatever you've got!

Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The ocean/rocks photo looks so peaceful.

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I think I am superwoman after a bottle of wine. Who you kiddin'? A glass of wine and I would challenge that water skier to a dual!

Clara Turbay said...

lovely ideas and style.