Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dear Letters

Dear new running shoes: You're not pink.  And I was concerned.  But I am so thankful for your squishiness!  Thank you for treating my feet and ankles better than they've been treated in months!



Dear 18 year old girl at the gym: No matter how cute your little tushy is, leopard hot pants are never a good choice.  Keep 'em at home.

Dear other girl at the gym: Yeah, you on the stair climber/elliptical machine thingy. I would like to teach you how to use the machines (even though others have said you are unteachable).  Please stop pretending that taking one step every 10 seconds is exercise.  And DO NOT EVER get on a treadmill next to me again.  I may push you off simply to save you from yourself.

Dear gorgeous tulips: THANK YOU for being at Starbucks this morning so that I could take a photo of you and "send flowers" to my friend who is getting her brain tested for yucky things.  I think that she appreciated you as much as I did!


Dear moon: Thank you for looking so incredibly cool this morning and letting my camera capture your coolness.  I appreciate it!



Dear camera: Thank you for catching some cool pics.  I know we're still building our relationship, but so far, I'm happy with what we have going on.



Have awesome days friends!
Ang

3 comments:

Kristie Colón said...

Dear 18 year old girl: Listen to Angie. She knows these things. If you don't? Well, we're already blogging about you. Not good. Not good at all.

MzJessicaxo said...

Dear Angie;
I love your blog and I especially love this post! I agree with the nonsense you see at the gym, I see it at mine as well.... Leopard print bra though, and lime green hot pants.... something is wrong with people these days. I also agree pink shoes are better, but they don't always feel as good heheh

Love you long time

xxx Jessica

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I am not sure leopard print anywhere on the thighs is good. But I could be proven wrong.