Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thank you...



..Sun, for coming up every day.

...Family...for loving me, even though I'm sure I appear crazy most of the time.


...Mom, for being an incredible sounding board and being supportive of my wishy-washiness.

...Handle, for being the most amazing sister anyone could ever dream of having.

...Friends, for asking questions and pulling me out of the darkness that I was unsure I'd get out of.

...Batman, for encouraging happiness and honesty with self.


...Diesl and Monkey, for being so very excited to see me every single time I come home.

...PNNL, for letting me be an outsider and land in an awesome, secure, great FAMILY!

...Lord, for giving me this amazing day!

Each day, I am thankful for:
Nights that turned into mornings,
Friends that turned into family,
Dreams that turned into reality,
And likes that turned into love.

Have amazing days friends!
Ang

2 comments:

Jennifer McCormick said...

This is so encouraging. I need to work on being thankful more. I AM thankful for your reminder and inspiration :)

Chandra said...

Thank you for being a place of inspiration on the web:D So nice when I can stop by! P.S. thanks for tagging me..it's been a little crazy but i'll try to do a post too.