Friday, March 9, 2012


"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy." 
-John Denver

Happy Friday friends!  I hope you all are having magnificent days so far! 

My day is AMAZING!  It's going to be 70 degrees today and I can hardly contain myself!  Seriously...every conversation I've had so far today has been in warp speed....so excited!  As I told the Facebook world already, today I'm introducing my ankles to 2012 via capris, I had an awesome workout this morning, had a lovely time at coffee, and well...it's just a great day, AND FRIDAY to top it off!

Weekend plans include a couple of runs, maybe a hike, hanging out with the girls, and just general out-and-aboutness.  It's going to be incredible!

What do you all have planned for this weekend?  Whatever it is, I hope it is as splendid as mine will be!

Have an awesome day!
Ang


2 comments:

Jennifer McCormick said...

My ankles are jealous of your ankles. They haven't seen the light of day since October and are feeling quite claustrophobic :).

I LOVE that photo, btw. Happy friday!

Marion said...

Hahaha! I love that whenever the sun is shining, my girl Angie is smiling :-) You are my fellow sun worshiper and I love you for it!

Sounds like you have an awesome weekend planned! Wish I could join you for a hike...we have so much to catch up on. Phone date soon?

Love you friend!
XO - Marion
PS - Thanks for the comment about my a**! LOL!