Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So Many Questions, So Little Time

My beautiful friend, Marion, over at Marionberry Style, tagged me today in a "20 Questions" post (although it's really only 11 questions).  I'm so excited to spill my guts to you all!  Thank you, Marion!

The down-low:
You're asked 11 questions.
You answer them.
Then you ask 11 other bloggers 11 new questions.

1. What is the best gift you've ever received?
This one took some thinking.  But the answer: my niece and nephew.  I am so very much in love with them and so very thankful for them!



2. What color best describes you and why?
I would have to go with yellow...for SUNSHINE, of course!  It's such a bright and happy color, and whenever I see it, especially in the bright ball in the sky, it makes me very happy in my heart!

3. Dogs or cats?  Explain your choice.
Both, kind of.  I have a yellow lab named Diesl, and a Siamese cat named Monkey.  I'm more of a dog person, for sure, but I of course love my Monkey.  But the thing I love most about him is that he's more like a dog and plays with Diesl like he's a dog...hence the "Both, kind of" response.  :)

4. What has the ability to make you laugh out loud?
Inside jokes...and then thinking about those those inside jokes days, weeks, months later and still laughing out loud about it.  And then laughing out loud at the fact that you're laughing out loud!

Heli-copter


5. What would you order for your last meal?
Abby's pizza, Canadian bacon and beef.  YUM!

6. What color nail polish are you wearing right now?
None.  I don't wear polish on my fingers because it chips too fast and that drives me nuts, so I simply refrain.

7. What are two blogs you think we should know about?
Only two?!?  Oh man...well, besides Marion of course, I'd say you should get to know my friend, Jenn over at a home in the making (she is in the process of doing a room by room redesign of her home, and she has amazing ideas and tutorials and photos of it all!), and Chandra at a stylish little lady (her kind words and beautiful art have lured me into her lovely world!).

8. Which would you prefer and why? A vacation with lots of excitement and go-go-go OR a relaxing vacation centered on recharging the batteries?
Huh...interesting question.  In the past, I've always been the relaxer.  I like to go somewhere tropical, find a beach, pour a drink and enjoy the day/sun/heat/sand/water.  I like to go see stuff, but then I like to go back to the beach.  However, I think as part of this changingness that I'm going through currently, I'm going to become an explorer.  I'm going to get out and do and see and live a little!  There's always time for drinks on the beach, but who knows when you'll have the opportunity to bump into some random person at a random little shop in a place you've never been!

Aruba


9. What was the name of your first boyfriend?
Does this need to be someone who knew he was my boyfriend?  :)   I think it was Eric, and I was in 6th grade.  He wasn't very nice, and in fact punched me in the arm once.  Jerk.

10. What is your drink of choice on a ladies night out?
I recently stopped drinking liquor, so now the drink of choice is a nice glass of red wine.  However, when I do drink liquor, it's typically a vodka soda lime.  Unless it's summer...then there aren't enough margaritas in the world to cool a steamy night!  :)



11. What is one goal you hope to accomplish for yourself this year?
I have two.  The second one is to run my first 5k.  I will be checking that off the list this Saturday!  YAHOO!
My number one goal is to make myself truly, honestly, COMPLETELY happy, inside and out.  It's a work in progress.  I'm getting there.  :)

RULES:

  • You must post the rules.
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you, and then create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged.
  • Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Post their button on your post if they have one.
  • Let them know you have tagged them.

I'm tagging:
Jenn @ a home in the making
Chandra @ a stylish little lady
Terran @ my life with lemons
Kristie @ kristie was here
Andrea @ the daily everythings
"Twiggy" (aka Amy) @ the dirt life
Emily @ if ever i could
Bon Bon @ the whim wham life
Stephannie @ big mario life
Danielle @ taking notes...coast to coast
Brooke @ active girl

And here are your questions:
1. Where did you go on your last vacation?
2. What is the last thing you experienced buyer's remorse with?
3. Do you think it's worse to have too high of expectations, or no expectations at all?
4. What are three things you regret not learning?
5. If you were shipwrecked on an island, which single person would you want with you?
6. What would you do if you could be invisible for a day?
7. What three words would your friends use to describe you?
8. What is your ideal day?
9. What is one of the silliest things you've ever done?
10. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
11. What one thing would you like to be remembered for?

Have an awesome day!
Ang

2 comments:

Marion said...

Yay!! Great answers Ang :-) And how cool that you'll cross the 5K off your list within just a few days!!
I love you!
XO - Marion

Kristie Colón said...

I'm doing this. It's late...I know. It'll go live on the 25th :) I just want you to know i did not ignore you. just playing some major catchup.