Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh the Excitement!!

Friends, I have super duper exciting news!!  Unfortunately, I can't share it with you yet.  I need to talk to my momma and let her know my super duper news or else I might lose my life.  Details.

Yeah, I know...that was really mean of me.  BUT it just means that you'll be back tomorrow to find out what my great news is, right?  RIGHT?!?!  OK, good.  Thanks!  :)

In the meantime, I have other exciting news.  I know, I know...who in the world could be so lucky as to have such a great MONDAY of all days?  Yeah, this chica right here [insert two thumbs pointing my way].  It happens.

Friends, I am the proud owner of this little gem...



Yep, a library card.  I don't even remember the last time I had a library card (non-school related).  At least a million years ago.  AND...it's orange and has a sunflower...happiness in my heart!  :)  It's the little things.

So that's what I've got for today.  OH!  The Monkey...for those concerned about the cat, he's thankfully back to his wild, obnoxious, holy terror of a self, racing around the house, beating up on the dog.  Yeah, I'd say he's feeling better.

I hope your Mondays were exceptionally fast and fabulous!  On to Tuesday!  :)

Have an awesome day!
Ang

7 comments:

bigT said...

UGH!!! I want to know, I want to know!!!!! I guess I can wait until tomorrow...but I'm not happy about it! ;) Ok friend, until tomorrow! Love you! -T

Ps. I need your help on my blog...Ive hit a wall...HARD. :(

Mylifewithlemons.blogspot.com

Becca said...

I've recently started volunteering at my library and have taken out two books! I need to go back there today to get some more out! I forgot how good libraries are! I'm glad your cat is better now :) xxxx

MzJessicaxo said...

I have no idea when I had my last library card! I want one now too!
Can't wait for your big news!!

xxx Jessica

Jenn said...

Cruel. :). But you know I'll be back tomorrow! And, yah for a library card! I love, love, love my library.

Marion said...

WHAT IS THE NEWS!?! I am dying to know. Tell me now.
Or I guess when you are ready. But hurry!!
And congrats on the library card my fellow nerd. :)

XO - Marion

Chandra said...

Tease! But I'll be happy for you...only because I like you and can't wait to share in your excitement! Hurry up, already:D

lospring said...

I am checking back on Tuesday and I don't see anything about your 'news' yet.