Monday, March 19, 2012

Note to Self

Dearest Self:

Hi.

I just wanted to stop by and chat with you.  Today was a rough one, and I just wanted to remind you that everything is going to be all good.  

The meeting tomorrow will go off without a hitch, as it always does, because you freaking ROCK at coordinating meetings.  They will love everything you've done, as they always do.

It's OK that today's Instagram word is Funny and you can't find a damn thing that's humorous about this day.  Tomorrow is a new day with a new word.

It's perfectly acceptable that your run tonight was less than stellar.  Remember when your legs were screaming at you this morning while you lifted?  And that you ran outside two days ago?  Tomorrow is a new day with a new run opportunity.

You're doing really great work, and these little things that you're allowing yourself to stress over are a mask for the bigger issues...and that's OK too.  Even those larger issues will work themselves out with time.  

You're doing great work...KEEP IT UP!

I love you!
ME


4 comments:

bigT said...

Dear friend, it's me, stopping to drop you a little note. You are amazing! You're beautiful, you're smart, you're an inspiration to so many of us (myself included) and I just wanted to tell you how much I love you! You are a rock star! I wish that on these rough days (I know this won't be the last) I could just drive over, give you a big huge hug, take you to coffee for a girls talk date and sit in the sunshine laughing! I miss you so much and I wish I could be there to help make everything better but I am always just a quick phone call away!! Keep your chin up, keep smiling and keep kicking ass at everything you do! XOXO!!

-T

Jennifer McCormick said...

Friend! You pushed yourself and rocked a RACE sunday! Your body needed a little rest :).

Hang in there!

Angie said...

Thank you girls!! Love you both so very much! Tonight, rest for sure!! :)

Chandra said...

Keep it up girl...I'm rooting for you the entire way! Thanks so much for sharing this on my blog. It was just the pick me up I needed:D Have a great rest of the week...I'll be sending warm wishes your way.

P.S. the linkup will be ongoing, so feel free to share anytime.