Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jittery McJitterton

Jitters.  Nerves.  Anxiety.  What in the WORLD is wrong with me?!?

Friends, Saturday is the day I plan to check Goal #2, run a 5k, off the list...and I'm freaking out!  I'm really not sure why.  I run five days a week (on a treadmill, but still).  I did track in high school (don't judge...so what if that was 19 years ago...holy goodness...I'm getting old...ugh...but that's a post for a different time.  And I digress.).  I'm in decent shape...so why is my mind trying to tell me differently? Silly little brain.

Anyhoo, 10 a.m. Saturday morning, I'll be Running for Ribbons, and despite the questions looming in my head regarding my ability to get 'er done, I'm pretty excited!  It's a great cause and I'm happy to make this my first run!

Cheers to me finishing this bad boy, and maybe even to getting a few more in this season?  Yes, I think that sounds like a great idea!



Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

Jennifer McCormick said...

YAHOO! You'll do awesome! I hope you it goes well. ... and just remember -- have fun :)

Danielle said...

You will be fantastic!! Love that picture by the way. So funny. Good luck! Loving your blog!

lospring said...

haha... You look awesome. You... not the picture. It is funny though.