Sunday, March 18, 2012

I *heart* Weekends!

Friends, Goal "Run a 5k" has successfully been completed and marked off the list!  YAHOOO!!!  I'm not going to lie...it was tough.  But I ran my little heart out and even with a 500 mph headwind on the way back (no joke, it was ridiculous!), my time was 32 minutes...about a 10 minute mile.  I'm happy with that!

Pre-race cuddle...it was coooold!

My finish line cheering squad...thanks friends!  :)

After the run, well, it was St. Patrick's Day...what's a girl to do, other than drink beer...

Beer #7 for 2012.  I do NOT drink beer.  Blech.

...eat some pizza with green yumminess on top...

Wood-fired moz, prosciutto and basil pizza...YUM!
...and drink other scrumptious libation with various greenness to them...

Red chile infused tequila/margarita yumminess

Another group of friends driving through town stopped to say hello today.  We had lunch.  We chatted.  It was long over due and absolutely wonderful!  Thank you Terran!  I'm sad we didn't get any photos though.  Next time!

All in all, another fabulous weekend filled with people I love and good fun times. Over and over again, days like these remind me how lucky I am and that I am exactly where I am supposed to be.  Life is good friends...very very good!

How were your weekends?  What did you do?


Have an awesome day!
Ang

3 comments:

MzJessicaxo said...

Hello my love! I got tagged, and well.... I tagged you as well haha!

If you're up for it, I'd love it if you answered my questions!

Much Love

xxx Jessica

http://brightlightsbigcityrockstar.blogspot.ca/2012/03/ive-been-tagged.html

Jennifer McCormick said...

Friend, you're a rock star! Good job completing your first 5K! :)

And, by the way, that pizza looks amazing. Totally want to create that combo at home now.

Becca said...

Congratulations on completing the 5k run! Your pizza and drinks look delicious! xxx