Sunday, March 4, 2012

Glorious Sunday

I haven't been up and ready for nothing special this early on a Sunday in a long time!  Showered and ready to go before 8 a.m.!  

And what does this day hold, you might ask?

Writing time with coffee and oatmeal (I brought my own raspberries and blueberries...so yummy!)



It's a gorgeous sunny day today, so if the earth warms up like it's supposed to (64 degrees today!), then maybe a Badger Mt. hike with the boy?

Finish cleaning the house...maybe...

Apparently another iced coffee because I'm still here and it's free!  :)

Probably some soul searching and positive self-affirmations, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!  (my best Stuart Smalley impression)

Friends, I hope you're able to get out and enjoy this glorious day.  Go hug a friend, hug a dog, do something that brings joy to your day and a smile to your face.  Life is way too short to dwell on things you can't change!

Because this makes me smile...


Have an awesome day!
Ang

P.S. What do you think about the new blog layout?  It's still a work in progress...I need to figure out how to add some color, but so far, feedback?  Thanks!  :)

4 comments:

Amanda Kay said...

Thanks for being the sunshine giver, I needed this today :)

Jennifer McCormick said...

Okay, I opened your post this weekend on my phone and almost died when I saw the photo -- it looked like you were eating ice cream for breakfast! HAHAHA! :) Oatmeal is more healthy, I guess, but much less fun! Doesn't it feel AWESOME to be up and ready early on a weekend! I LOVE that feeling -- like I can conquer the world.

lospring said...

There is a sermon titled "It's Friday but Sunday's coming" This is what your blog reminds me of...

My Favorite message of all time for Good Friday is by Dr. Tony Campolo. Here is a link to the famous tape and where it can be downloaded.
http://www.tonycampolo.org/media_archive.php

lospring said...

I vote for PURPLE color.... ;-)