Tuesday, March 20, 2012

From the Infirmary

Ugh.  It's happened.

This cold that I've been fighting, and thus far successfully beating into submission, has taken hold.  My body is exhausted.  I sneeze.  I produce grossness from my nose.  It's all pretty fascinating really.  OK, not so much.

So tonight, I will take drugs and go to bed slightly earlier than normal and cuddle with the fur-kids and (hopefully) sleep like a baby so that my body can fully recover and I can feel normal (I use that term loosely) again tomorrow.

I hope you all are escaping spring illnesses so far.  OH!  Happy first day of Spring!  :)

Have an awesome day!
Ang


6 comments:

Lauren said...

I hope you feel better soon!

bigT said...

Ugh, friend, that SUCKS! I'm sorry you are miserable and I hope the drugs (yes, the legal make your cold go away ones) help an you feel tons better soon!!! If it makes you feel any better, I love your picture...perfect perspective. Love you!

Becca said...

Bleurgh! That isn't cool. I hope you feel better soon :) xxxx

MzJessicaxo said...

Feel better sweets!!

Angie said...

Thank you lovelies!! It's amazing what good rest and 24 hrs away from the gym can do for your health! :)

christine donee said...

I think I caught your cold. boo.