Thursday, March 22, 2012

Are We There Yet?

I'm starting to think that this week may be the death of me.  It's been a long one, full of meetings and stress and dumb people who don't get/don't care about the importance of what we do.

And the weather has been cold and yucky.  There was snow on the ground AGAIN this morning, which I refused to take a photo of because I was protesting.  I told Mother Nature to leave that stuff on the west side of the state.  Clearly she had other plans.

And I've been sick and whiny (can you tell??).

And I'm back on the sugar...and so very disappointed with myself.  I was off for over three weeks.  I thought I was golden.  But soft chocolate chip cookies and Hershey's kisses have once again taken over my taste buds.  And I digress...

BUT, good news.  Last night as I was getting situated in my pre-heated fantastic warmness of a bed (I LOVE electric blankets!), this guys was being all cuddly and lovey and wanted to play...always makes me smile!



And this was on the menu for dinner last night...ALWAYS makes my taste buds and tummy happy!



And now that the meetings are finished and the client flies out this afternoon, work will hopefully settle back into a resemblance of chaos that is normal, not borderline out of control.

And tomorrow is Friday...the weekend is almost here.  We can do this!!

How have your weeks been?  I promise next week there will be far less whining on this blog!  :)

Have an awesome day!
Ang

1 comment:

Jennifer McCormick said...

Excuse me, the west side doesn't want snow either! ;)

Sorry you're having a tough week friend! I love the Diesl was extra lovey ... he totally knew you were bummed :).