Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What is YOUR Word?

I had an awesome conversation with my brother-in-law this past weekend revolving around "what is your word."  If you had one word to describe YOU, what would it be?

I had a separate conversation last night with a friend about happiness...what makes YOU happy?

A few things that make me happy...

...exercise
...my fur-kids
...incredibly supportive family and friends
...good food
...good wine!

And the one word that makes me happy AND describes me (99%) of the time...

SUNSHINE!

I've been dubbed (mostly by me when describing myself) as "The Sunshine Giver."  It's my job in life to be positive and uplifting for those around me, no matter how gray the skies are.  This is a job that I take very seriously and that makes me so very happy!  I am thankful that people feel comfortable enough to come to me when they are down, and that I can (hopefully) lift them back up!

So do tell, what is YOUR word?

Have an awesome day!
Ang


No comments: