Friday, February 10, 2012

Updates and Stuff...

Good morning my friends!  Happy Friday to you!

So, I know these things have been weighing heavily on your minds (what did Angie decided??), so I thought I'd put your worries to rest!

First...shoes!  Last week, I asked for your help here regarding which shoes I should keep because, unfortunately, one pair has to go back.  I'm happy to report that the Loafers have won!  WOO HOO!  And I. Love. Them!  Thank you for your assistance!



Secondly, I am this close to signing up for my first 5k!  As part of my 2012 Goals, I decided that I need to run my first 5k.  Now, I'll be honest....I've been slacking a bit on the "means to the end" part of the goal (running outside), but it's been so stinking cold here and I'm totally a fair weather outdoorsy sort of girl.  But don't fret....I'm still hitting the treadmill like a mad woman, so at least I have that under my belt!

Lastly, and I think most importantly, Goal #1 from the above mentioned 2012 Goals...BE as happy and sunshiny as I pretend to be, inside and out.  Over the past, oh, I'd say two weeks, I've really started refocusing my energies.  My thoughts and actions are working toward getting me to a healthy and happy place....and I'm not going to lie...it's been difficult, very difficult.  But at the same time, it feels really good to reexamine what path I'm going down and to take a minute to slow down and ensure that it's the right one.

So with all of that, I wish you all the happiest of Fridays and awesomely amazing weekends!  Seek out what makes your heart and soul happy, and never let anyone take that from you!

xoxo
Ang

2 comments:

Jennifer McCormick said...

Those shoes are so cute! Good choice friend! :) Seriously, you'll be surprised how fast you adjust from treadmill running to outdoor running. No biggie! :)

bigT said...

First of all, I love your shoes! Good choice friend!!!

Secondly, you freaking ROCK! I wish I was in a place to run that first 5k with you and be there to celebrate as you cross the finish line! I am so proud of you and so inspired by you...keep up the great work!!!

Lastly, I LOVE YOU friend!! You are an amazing, strong, beautiful and selfless woman and deserve all the happiness in the world! You brighten my day with your sweet comments and positive energy and I feel so blessed to be a part of your life! Don't let anyone steal your sunshine.